Last Modified: November 15, 2020
To be eligible for The Genius Insider Program, you must be at least 18 years of age. Murray Law Group has the right to reject anyone for any reason, or for no reason at all. If you have a conflict of interest with a current client (as solely determined by Murray Law Group), you will not be able to join the Genius Insider Program.
- ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Membership into the Genius Insider creates an attorney-client relationship with the Murray Law Group. As a client, you can expect communications with Murray Law Group will be confidential. To maintain this confidentiality the client must not share the communication with third parties. The Murray Law Group will only communicate with you directly about your legal matter. The attorney-client relationship will maintain until your membership is canceled.
- PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Genius Insiders are entitled to exclusive member benefits as further described below.
- Free consultations: Insiders get free 20-minute phone consultations with an attorney on new legal matters. The determination of what qualifies as a new legal matter shall be solely at the discretion of your attorney. If additional consultation is needed on the same legal matter, that consultation will be billed hourly at the Firm’s prevailing rate. Phone calls must be scheduled 48 hours in advance and are based on availability.
- Free document reviews: You get free document reviews of documents up to ten pages per review. Those ten pages are equivalent to ten pages of text in a regular, 12-point typeface with standard margins. The reviewing attorney will provide you with a summary of any legal issues or concerns about the document. Revisions or alterations to the document shall be billed separately.
- Content Library: You get access to a content library of contract templates, educational courses, and masterclasses. As a condition of your membership in the Insider you agree to not share or distribute this content and to only use it for your own purposes.
- SERVICES RENDERED
The Genius Insider is open to business owners and potential business owners throughout the United States some services are limited to Alabama residents. Services rendered by the Murray Law Group are federal trademarks, copyrights, business related contract drafting and review, and business formation. Business formation services and select contract services are for Alabama residents only.
- NO GUARANTEE
Murray Law Group provides no guarantee as to results of any action or action taken on your behalf. All legal advice is provided strictly in an advisory capacity.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEE
- The Subscription fee shall be a retainer and deemed earned when received. The purpose of the fee is to secure your attorney’s availability over the period covered by the fee. Your Subscription will automatically renew on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis (as specified during your sign-up) unless you cancel your Subscription as provided in this section, or we terminate your Subscription as provided in Section 7.
- Payment Methods: In connection with any and all Subscriptions that you select to purchase you must provide Murray Law Group with a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which may change from time to time (“Payment Method”). Your purchase is subject to this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions, including any fees, imposed by your financial services provider. By providing a Payment Method in connection with your purchase, you hereby authorize Murray Law Group to debit the total cost of said Subscription and agree to be responsible for any foreign transaction charges associated with your Subscription purchase. Should charges for which you are responsible fail at the time payment is required, you may be responsible for costs associated with Murray Law Group’s efforts to collect amounts due in accordance with applicable laws. You represent and promise to us that all information you provide in connection with the purchase of a Subscription is true, accurate and complete. The duration and cost of Subscriptions are set by Murray Law Group in its sole discretion. When you purchase a Subscription, you will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your initial agreement to subscribe. If the price of the Subscription increases later, we will provide you with written notice before the end of the billing period in which the change is made. If you do not accept the change to your Subscription, you will be entitled to terminate this Agreement.
- Billing Cycle: As indicated during sign-up, the fee for certain Subscriptions must be paid in a single upfront payment while other Subscriptions may allow payment on an installment basis. If the Subscription fee is paid in a single upfront payment, the total Subscription fee is due and payable to Murray Law Group immediately upon sale and your Payment Method will be automatically billed at that time. If the Subscription fee is paid on an installment basis, your Payment Method will automatically be billed at the beginning of each installment period as specified during sign-up.
- Automatic Renewal: In order to provide continuous service, you agree that Murray Law Group will automatically renew a Subscription on or about the date the Subscription expires. Such renewal will be for the same duration of the original subscription term and will be billed at the non-discounted rate for the Subscription as of the date of your enrollment and according to your original billing cycle method (i.e. either as a single upfront payment or an installment basis). By enrolling in a Subscription, you agree that your Subscription will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals unless you cancel your Subscription in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You also agree that the amount billed may be different if your original Subscription was purchased using a promotional/trial offer and you authorize Murray Law Group to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts as indicated at the time of sign-up. You agree that you are responsible for other charges, including any foreign transaction charges, that may be imposed by credit card providers, payment processors or other third parties in connection with your use of the Subscription. Your Subscription will remain in effect and continue to renew automatically until it is cancelled.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription by visiting your account settings page in your profile, going to the section called “Subscription” and clicking on “Cancel my subscription”. MLG will make reasonable efforts to process cancellation requests within two business days from the receipt of the cancellation request.
- Refund Policy: We will not refund any fees paid to us, including any advance charge(s) or payment(s) for any subscription term for the Services, unless otherwise required by law or the terms of this Agreement. If canceled before the Subscription is due to expire, you will have access to your Subscription until the next billing cycle.
We may terminate this Agreement and close your account, or suspend your access to the Insider, at any time without notice and without responsibility or liability to you, in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorized use or misuse of the Insider or breach of the Agreement. If you have a Subscription at the time of termination, we will refund to you a pro-rata share of your Subscription charge to account for the period you will not be able to access the Subscription.
We may terminate this Agreement and close your account at any time on reasonable notice to you if we cease to provide the Insider.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND EXPENSES
Additional services shall be rendered to members at the Firm’s prevailing rates. You agree to pay for any agreed-upon services when invoiced. You also agree to pay for any agreed-upon expenses or fees incurred on your behalf.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms are the only agreement relating to your membership in The Genius Insider Program. If you engage Murray Law Group for legal services beyond those provided in The Genius Insider Program, those services will be governed by a separate engagement letter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be removed from the Terms without affecting the remaining provisions.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
If a dispute arises relating to any aspect of these Terms between you and Murray Law Group and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, you agree to discuss in good faith the use of mediation before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or any other dispute resolution procedure.
The Terms are governed by, and must be interpreted under, Alabama law, and any court proceedings relating to this agreement must be instituted in the County of Montgomery.